Terms & Conditions
- The purchase of products from this web site is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- By accessing the website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- This website and business is owned by Karen Worrall (trading as KjGlass).
- I reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site as necessary.
- I can accept no responsibility for any information, practices or products of other parties linked to this website.
- All text, graphics, photographs and content on this site are the copyright of KjGlass and any reproduction without written consent is a breach that may result in legal action. The sale or re-sale of any item of fused glass work created by KjGlass does NOT include any intellectual property rights relating to it. The reproduction of purchased artwork, including photographs is not permitted.
- The photographs used on this website are of my own products and are a best attempt, along with the written description, to illustrate each item accurately. Fused glass is notoriously difficult to photograph so please be aware that the colours of actual products may differ slightly from the on-screen colours as screen settings vary from computer to computer. I cannot guarantee that the item will look exactly as illustrated but I will endeavour to make the image on the website a true representation.
- The glass I make is hand cut and handcrafted. As such these products may contain imperfections. All glass is annealed for durability but it is still glass and should be treated as such. Small bubbles are a feature of hand-made glass and are not a fault.
Sale of Products
- By placing an order with me you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated including any delivery charges that apply to your purchase. An order is deemed to be an offer by the customer to purchase items on this website. I may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- I can not offer refunds for personalised or custom-made items, please ensure at the time of ordering that all of the information you provide is accurate and correct. The cooling off period (of 14 days) and the right to cancel do not cover contracts for goods made to your specification (custom-made) unless they arrive faulty or not to description.
- My acceptance of your order is conditional on the availability of the products you have ordered. If any of the products you have ordered are unavailable, or should events occur beyond my reasonable control, I reserve the right to cancel your order. In such circumstances I shall let you know as soon as possible.
Price & Payment
- Payment of any order is required before it is dispatched. Unless otherwise agreed between the customer and KjGlass.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015, states the retailer is responsible for the goods condition until they are received by the consumer, or by someone they have nominated to receive them on their behalf.
- KjGlass reserves the right to alter or withdraw products described on this website at any time. KjGlass will endeavour that all orders are met. KjGlass cannot, however, guarantee the availability of any product at any time. You acknowledge that sometimes products may be withdrawn or discontinued. KjGlass shall make every effort to update the website at all times.
- Kj Glass will provide a health and safety briefing at the beginning of any workshop.
- Kj Glass does have Public Liability insurance but cannot be held responsible for any illness or injury that occurs from not following the health and safety guidance given.
Health & Safety
- Please note that the very nature of glass fusing means that harmful materials are used. Some of the glass enamels you will may be using are in fact classed as toxic, with lead and other heavy metal/oxide content.
- Kj Glass will provide you with protective garments to reduce the amount of contact you will have with the materials.
- Kj Glass advises against anyone who is pregnant or breast-feeding from attending.
- The glass to create your masterpiece used in a workshop will already be cut to size for you. In a glass workshop environment however, there is always the possibility of getting glass cuts or picking up small glass splinters, particularly if you opt to take part in scoring glass yourself.
- Kj Glass workshops are suitable for children aged 10 or over, but they must be accompanied by an adult if under 14.