- For delivery in the UK, goods will normally be dispatched within 7 working days of receipt of the order and payment and will always deliver within the statutory period of 30 days unless a longer period has been agreed in writing. Delivery costs are clearly displayed before finalising your order. Delivery of the products shall take place at the delivery address entered on your order.
- If goods are received faulty or do not match the description given, under the Consumer Rights Act you have the same rights to return them with distance sales as in a store. Tailor-made or personalised items are exempt from these rights.
- All UK parcels are sent out signed for delivery via Royal Mail delivery or Royal Mail Parcelforce. If you wish to discuss alternative postal methods (including insured delivery) please contact Karen through the website contact form.
- International orders may attract additional fees, depending on location, so please email Karen so that she can provide an accurate price for you before placing your order. Once dispatched Kj Glass is not responsible for any delays caused during delivery via Royal Mail, customs etc. as this is entirely out of Kj Glass control.
Import Taxes and Duty
- VAT is not charged on any of the products sold by Kj Glass.
- The buyer is liable for any and all duty, tax and other charges as may arise on international purchases.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
- If Kj Glass has made a mistake or if the product is faulty or damaged, the product shall be returned to us at our cost (first class recorded). Please obtain a free proof of posting from the Post Office and please ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. Karen will then send a replacement at Kj Glass own cost.
- If you are not completely happy with any item purchased from this site, you may return it in perfect condition and provided that it has been returned within 14 working days and in a satisfactory and re-saleable condition you will then be entitled to a complete refund of the purchase price. Postal charges are not refunded. The right to cancel an order starts the moment a customer places their order and ends 14 days from the day they receive it or, if multiple goods, 14 days runs from when the final item is received.
- No refunds will be given if the item bought was personalised or custom made.
- No refund will be issued for a missing return package therefore, when returning the items, please obtain a free proof of posting from the Post Office and please ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If a refund is due this will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods, to the cost of the goods being returned. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, you will charged for the reduction in resale value.
- Please ensure correct postage is paid – Kj Glass will not pay the fee to obtain a package returned without correct postage. If you fail to return the goods, or send them at our expense, we will charge you any direct costs of the returned item and its postage.
- These Terms do not affect your legal rights, for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
- These terms apply to your current order. Kj Glass may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.